When you use our app and website we install cookies on your device
- Device model (anonymous)
- OS version (anonymous)
- Device’s language (anonymous)
- Geolocalisation if provided
- Country (deducted from geolocalisation)
- City (deducted from geolocalisation)
Third Party Processors
Data protection rights
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user has, if applicable, the right to:
- The right to access: you have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification: you have the right to request that our company corrects any information you believe is inaccurate or mistaken. You also have the right to request our company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: you have the right to request that our company erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request that our company restricts the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: you have the right to object to our company’s processing of personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to request that our company transfers the data we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you have any request regarding this matter we have a month to answer you. If you want to exercise any of these rights please contact us by using the following contact detail:
- Send us an email at: email@example.com
Privacy policies of other websites or third-party
Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org