On Friday 29th of April, we are having our first cake sale in over two years!
- Please send cakes or buns, shop bought or home made into school with the children on Friday. The children will bring the cakes to the hall after the bell rings.
- Please label any containers that need to be returned with your child’s name and class.
- Each child should have a spare lunch box to put their purchases in as we are limiting our use of plastic bags
- Children can bring in €2 to spend at the cake sale
- Classes will visit the cake sale throughout the morning to make their purchases.
- Reminder: We are a nut free school so please check ingredients before sending in cakes
- Parents of children with allergies might wish to send specific treats for their child to “purchase”. Please label these clearly eg. Dairy Free / Gluten Free/Egg Free
Thank you for supporting our school fundraisers.